Adèle Exarchopoulos, Léa Seydoux, Margot Robbie, Rihanna, Lupita Nyong’o, Elizabeth Olsen, Bella Heathcote and Elle Fanning @ Miu Miu
I knew she was going to kill it. Just from talking to her I knew that she was really ready to step up. And there’s nothing better a director can have than somebody who’s very eager…Amy’s very fierce. Amy has that fierceness in her, but she also brings a great deal of emotion in her eyes. So you have that great cocktail that I find so interesting, of the two. - David O’Russell on Amy Adams
I think sense of humor can definitely be very attractive - Dylan O’brien.
THE BEST OF DYLAN O’BRIEN [PART 1]
welcome, welcome to my very second botm! I am sorry for the very crappy edit i did it in like five minutes so shh don’t mind me anyway hey!THE RULES:
- mbf this dork and my lovely botm
- check out my runner ups please?
- reblog until march 28th
- there will be one winner and three runner ups!
- must reach 50 notes or this never happened ok? good.WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR:
- nice theme
- fandom blogs only, multi are welcome as well!
- quality posts
- tagging system is a plus but it is not required
- hella rad url
- most importantly a very kind and lovely blogger ♡WINNERS WILL RECEIVE:
- +follow if i’m not following already
- will automatically be added to any promo I make throughout the month
- hopefully you’ll gain with that
- solo promo when announced!
- special spot in my updates tab for the month woo
- you’ll be added to my previous winners page (
what an honor)
- help with anything! (html, edits, etc.)
- my undying friendship and love ♡RUNNER UPS WILL RECEIVE:
- +follow if not following already
- spot in my updates tab for the month too yay
- hopefully you’ll gain followers too
- group promo when announced!
- help with anything basically (html, edits, etc.)
- five solo promos whenever you want them just ask me!
- my undying friendship and love ♡OTHER THINGS TO KNOW:
- winners and runner ups will be annouced on April 1st!
- I’ll be following back all blogs that I like bc you’re all amazing and that just makes sense ok.
- any questions? or just wanna talk? just shoot me a message here!
that’s pretty much it! may the force be with you my friend.
"My biggest thing is, I’m learning what it’s like to carry myself in a personal way and also a professional way, how I can be a leader and do multitasking."
And if his whisper splits the mist
Just think of what he’s capable of with his kiss
Nice try, you cannot turn away but nice try.
that selfie of leonardo omFG i had forgotten he was hot
EVERYONE PLEASE. PAY ATTENTION. Especially if you’re Asian.
On January 30th, 2014, California Senate just passed SCA-5, a legislation that would repeal portions of California Proposition 209.
In condensed words, this bill allows schools to DISCRIMINATE AGAINST ASIANS.
To understand SCA 5, we have to remember what Prop. 209 is. In November 1996, Proposition 209 (also known as the California Civil Rights Initiative) amended the state constitution to prohibit state government institutions from discriminating against, or granting preferential treatment to, any individual or group on the basis of race, sex, color, ethnicity, or national origin in the operation of public employment , public education, or public contracting. In the 18 years that Prop 209 has been in effect, California has become the most diversified state in the US.
State Senator Ed Hernandez, the one who introduced this bill, claims that due to Prop 209, Non-Asians have a harder time being admitted into state universities.
This bill will ALLOW THE STATE to use RACE, SEX, COLOR, ETHNICITY, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN as a consideration for accepting students or hiring employees. SCA-5 is out to punish Asian-Americans simply because we set the bar too high for getting into schools with high exam scores.
Asian-Americans often need test scores hundreds of points higher than applicants from other ethnic groups to have an equal chance of admission.
This bill goes against EQUAL PROTECTION, our 14th Amendment, as American citizens!
IF WE ALLOW THIS BILL TO PASS. WE HAVE STUNTED GENERATIONS FROM GROWING AND EXPANDING THEIR MINDS, THEIR HORIZONS OF UNDERSTANDING.
IF WE ALLOW THIS BULLSHIT BILL TO PASS, WHO’S NEXT UNTIL THE LAST RACE WHOM IS DEEMED “WORTHY” OF EDUCATION IS LEFT STANDING?!
Xudong Sun, president of American Anhui Association of Scholars and Students, told Xinhua that this legislation is racial and is a serious discrimination against Asian Americans.
He said right now at the University of California and state universities, Asian students account for 36 percent, but Bill SCA-5 would restrict Asians to 13 percent.
He said under-represented minority groups, like African Americans and Hispanics need protection, but such protection should not be made at the expense of Asian Americans.
Here is the Whitehouse.gov petition: WE NEED 100,000 SIGNATURES BY MARCH 18TH. THAT’S 10 DAYS FROM NOW.
Here is the Change.org petition.
PLEASE SIGN THESE TWO TO GET THIS BILL TORN TO SHREDS! and PLEASE. SPREAD THE WORD.